Final Manuscript Upload
To upload the final manuscript (in EDAS) please complete the following steps by August 4, 2014:
- Revise your paper taking into account the review comments. Use the IEEE paper templates and prepare a PDF file according to the guidelines provided in the Manuscript Format Section (see here).
Generate an IEEE Xplore compliant PDF paper by using PDF eXpress (link to PDF eXpress). The conference ID is: 33520X. The PDF eXpress service will be enabled from July 12, 2014 and it emails the converted PDF that is compatible to IEEE Xplore. To login to PDF eXpress, follow the instructions:
- New users: Click on "New Users - Click here", enter 33520X for conference ID, the email address, a password, and continue to enter information as prompted. An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users: As for new users, but the password should be the same that was used for previous conferences. Verify that the contact information is valid.
- Register to the conference by August 4. Conference registration is required to upload the final manuscript. See the Registration page (link here) for information about registration.
- After registration, you will receive, via email, a paper upload code that will be used to upload your final manuscript in EDAS. According to the ComSoc policy, full registration is required to upload final manuscripts and each full registration can cover up to 3 papers.
- Log into EDAS and go to your accepted paper where you should see an upload icon beside "Final manuscript". Click on the upload button. On the next screen, follow the link "IEEE Copyright Submission" to complete the IEEE online copyright transfer form. Do NOT try to upload a scanned copyright transfer form. At the end of the IEEE online copyright process you will be returned to the EDAS paper upload page. Enter the paper upload code and check the boxes confirming that the author(s) and abstract match the registered paper. Upload your IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file. For help, see the EDAS support documentation (link here).
- You may revise your submission by uploading replacement files until the upload deadline on August 4.
Paper Submission for Review (closed)
Prospective authors are invited to submit original contributions (standard two column IEEE format, up to six pages, in PDF) to EDAS (under the symposium tracks of "SmartGridComm 2014" - click here) on all aspects of smart grid communications covered by the symposia below:
- Communications and Networks to Enable the Smart Grid
- Cyber Security and Privacy
- Architectures, Control and Operation for Smart Grids, Microgrids and Distributed Resources
- Demand Response and Dynamic Pricing
- Data Management and Grid Analytics
Paper submission deadline:
20 April 201411 May 2014 (closed)
- Notification of acceptance: 12 July 2014
- Camera ready paper due: 4 August 2014
- Author registration deadline: 4 August 2014
to EDAS for review here (link to EDAS)
Special Session Proposal Submission (closed)
Prospective organizers are invited to submit special session proposals to EDAS (under the track "SmartGridComm 2014 Special Session Proposals").
- Deadline for special session proposal: 12 March 2014 (closed)
- Notification of proposal acceptance: 16 March 2014
Submission deadline for special session papers:
20 April 201411 May 2014 (closed)
- Final notification of session and papers acceptance: 12 July 2014
- Camera ready paper submission: 4 August 2014
- Author registration: 4 August 2014